LANCOM SD-WAN offers you maximum flexibility in its product portfolio, state-of-the-art security, as well as made-to-measure support. Trust in next-generation networking technology, developed and hosted in Germany.
- Maximum cost efficiency by replacing or supplementing expensive MPLS lines
- Zero-touch WAN provisioning – without the need for time-consuming and costly field-service work by technicians thanks to Auto-VPN and One-Click-Security
- The entire SD-WAN architecture – the devices on-site as well as the central cloud orchestrator – are constantly kept up to date with software updates including new functionalities
- Fast and transparent provision of all applications at all company locations – securely and strictly separated from each other
- State-of-the-art VPN and security functions are used at all locations and are supplemented by a local Internet breakout for trustworthy cloud applications
- Cutting-edge WAN optimization: there are no bottlenecks – not even from power-hungry online applications
- Centralized management enables monitoring, diagnosis, and troubleshooting 24/7
- Public cloud: Ideal for all sizes of installation, hosted centrally and securely in Germany
- With our private cloud version, you get maximum security through deployment in your own data center or with a sales partner you trust
- Trustworthy cloud, made and hosted in Germany
- LANCOM as a German manufacturer: full compliance with the applicable European security guidelines
- GDPR-compliant handling of your data and observance of the highest security standards
- Alternative hosting of a private cloud in the data center of your choice
- Independent certificate by the German Federal Office for Information Security confirms the LANCOM security pledge
The LANCOM Management Cloud is the central network orchestrator, which provides and manages the entire infrastructure and all network segments (WAN, LAN, WLAN & Security), . All you have to do is define the target scenario via a graphical interface – manual configuration of individual devices is a thing of the past.
Whether as a public cloud or a private cloud for large enterprise networks and service providers: The LANCOM Management Cloud offers maximum agility, flexibility, quality, and security for your network.
Would you like to delve deeper into what makes a professional software-defined wide area network? Want to learn about the powerful SD-WAN features that take the scalability and efficiency of medium and large enterprises' wide area networks to the next level?
We will demonstrate how technologies such as Dynamic Path Selection, High Scalability VPN, Load Balancing, and cloud-managed security / Next Generation UTM make your SD-WAN scalable, efficient, and secure. Our comprehensive LANCOM network and security portfolio offers tailor-made solutions for every requirement and every budget. With LANCOM, you benefit from outstanding, coordinated components in uncompromising quality that never fails to impress.
To the technology website "What is SD-WAN?"
Be inspired and learn in detail what our SD-WAN is all about!
Comfortably from anywhere in the world – we regularly offer complimentary online webinars about LANCOM SD-WAN. Our webinars provide you with information about the criteria that are key to a secure and sustainable network infrastructure.
To the webinars
Trust in the
excellent ratings from other users at the
Reader's Choice IP Insider Awards 2020:
The LANCOM Systems SD-WAN solution
Learn more about
our many years of experience in establishing
very large networks with the highest demands on stable and secure operation.
Read about how RENO
saves time and money with a LANCOM SD-WAN
and with the LANCOM Management Cloud!
In the second round of the
“Professional User Rating IT Operations” study by analysts techconsult, have once again cleaned up across the board.
This is the second consecutive ranking as “Champion”, this time with a clear lead over the competition.
“Champion” for the fifth time in a row:
LANCOM Systems emerged as the clear leader in Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions from the latest user survey by the analyst firm techconsult.