LANCOM customers don’t just buy a product – they receive an all-round solution. An important part of this solution package is the free LANCOM Management System LCMS, the management software for all LANCOM routers, access points, and wireless LAN controllers. It offers an easy-to-use user interface for configuring and monitoring LANCOM devices in both local and remote networks. The software includes the three components LANconfig, LANCOM LANmonitor, and WLANmonitor.
LANconfig is the free-of-charge and user-friendly software for the configuration of LANCOM devices. LANconfig has a huge spectrum of applications, from the user-friendly commissioning of a single device with installation wizards to the comprehensive management of large-scale installations.
Feel free to download your free-of-charge Central Monitoring Tool here:
- Automatic detection of new devices
- All-round Setup Wizards
- Remote configuration over IP or ISDN
- Integrated configuration via Telnet, SSH and HTTPS
- Context-sensitive help system
- Graphical trace module for recordings and troubleshooting
- QuickFinder, the quick way to find devices, parameters and settings
- High-performance IPv4 and IPv6 firewall, including rule configuration
- QuickLinks for intuitive user guidance through complex structures
LANconfig can be used to conveniently (remotely) maintain several devices at the same time. To do this, simply select all the desired devices, LANconfig then performs all actions for all selected devices in sequence.
Most questions can be resolved best in direct contact: We look forward to answering your questions and requests by phone or via the contact form.
Inside Sales International Team
+49 (0)2405 49936 122