Direct, prioritized 10/5 manufacturer support and security updates for devices, guaranteed first response times (2 to 4 hours)
For the long-term protection of LANCOM devices, LANcare Direct 10/5 provides you with fast access to our in-depth know-how and technical support: qualified assistance is available within four hours during service hours (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET)) – and even within just two hours if you report massive operational disruptions by telephone. In addition, continuous security updates ensure compliance with the latest security standards and sustainable coverage of the entire IT infrastructure against cyber risks.
- Direct manufacturer support with 10/5 availability for all LANCOM devices
- Guaranteed first response time of max. two hours for reporting massive operational disruptions by telephone (priority 1)
- Service hours from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET) with an first response time of max. four hours for concerns outside of massive operational disruptions (priority 2)
- Security updates for reliable, secure device operation during runtime
- Term-based for 1, 3, or 5 years and available as S, M, L, and XL variants depending on device type, renewable until the End of Life of the device by re-registration
When it comes to managing and efficiently operating networks, high system availability goes hand in hand with guaranteed response times when problems arise. Therefore, access professional help directly from the manufacturer for the registered device – regardless of the Lifecycle Management phase the LANCOM device is in. You also benefit from prioritized handling of your concern including an automatic callback guarantee. If you report a massive operational disruption by telephone, we will take care of your concern within two hours so that your services are running again within a short time.
For optimal cooperation, we recommend participation in the LANCOM Specialist Workshop.
Do you have hardware problems, configuration or information requests for which you need our support? Our experts will help you during service hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET) on business days (10/5). We handle your support case with an first response time of max. four hours.
Plan ahead and benefit from full protection for all LANCOM devices to ensure reliable business operations, especially in long-term projects. This includes free security updates of the respective operating system to ensure that the registered device is always running at the highest level of security.
For more information on software maintenance and the product lifecycle of your device, please visit the Lifecycle Management website.
- The service hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET) on business days do not include regional holidays in Wuerselen, Germany.
- LANcare Direct can be registered at any time and is renewable until the End of Life of the LANCOM device.
- The LANCOM device which is to be covered by LANcare Direct must be fully functional and free of problems at the time of registration.
- LANcare Direct is bound to a specific device (serial number) and is not transferable.
- To register LANcare Direct for a LANCOM R&S®Unified Firewall, the firewall must be in operation with the LANCOM Basic or Full license and the registration has to take place simultaneously with the activation of the operating license.
- Multiple LANCOM R&S®Unified Firewalls in an HA cluster require only one registration of LANcare Direct for all devices.
- Multiple LANCOM SD-WAN gateways / routers in an HA cluster as well as multiple LANCOM switches in a stacked network require a registration of LANcare Direct for each individual device.
- Note for vProducts: For the registration of vProducts (vRouter & vFirewall) please contact our service team exclusively by phone: +49 (0) 2405 / 49 93 6-210 or via e-mail: email@example.com (not via registration form).
- For more Information, please refer to the Service and Support Conditions.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET)
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET)
* In the event that you are not connected directly to a LANCOM employee, you can leave us a voice mail. We guarantee to call you back within the response times agreed in the LANcare product.
Note: Please note that the guaranteed response times do not apply to support requests submitted via e-mail.
To activate your LANcare product for your device, registration is mandatory. To do this, enter the serial number of the device and the license number of the LANcare product conveniently online. In addition, bulk registration is available for registering several LANcare products at the same time. You will then receive a registration confirmation by e-mail.
Benefit from LANcare protection such as security updates and an extended replacement service for your device. With LANcare Direct or LANcare Premium Support, you will also receive a PIN that you can use to access the LANCOM support portal and contact the support team in the event of a service issue.
Further information on all LANcare products can be found in the manual LANcare.