Next business day (NBD) advance replacement in case of defect of enterprise switches until the End of Life status (maximum 10 years)
LANcare NBD Replacement provides you with the best possible protection for your network: As an extension of the LANCOM Limited Lifetime Warranty, you can reduce downtime to an absolute minimum in the event of a defect in your enterprise switch thanks to advance replacement including delivery on the next business day. This means that you benefit from the lowest downtimes and highest operational reliability.
- Extension for LANCOM switches of the XS series and the GS-4500 series within the EU
- Shorter downtimes due to next business day replacement including delivery in the event of a hardware defect
- When operating several LANCOM switches as a stack network, one LANcare NBD Replaceme is required for each individual device
- Term during the warranty period of the LANCOM Limited Lifetime Warranty
The enterprise switches of the XS and GS-4500 series are covered ex factory by the LANCOM Limited Lifetime Warranty. LANcare NBD Replacement additionally offers you minimum waiting times for a replacement device within this warranty period, making it the perfect complement.
With LANcare NBD Replacement you benefit from advance replacement including delivery on the next business day (Monday to Friday) within the EU. By delivering a replacement device at short notice, you reduce downtime to a minimum and your network is fully operational again within a very short time.
- The registration can take place at any time within the warranty period
- The LANCOM switch which is to be covered by the option must be fully functional and free of problems at the time when the option is registrated
- The option is bound to a specific device (serial number), is not transferable, and is only valid for the first purchaser of the device
- When operating several LANCOM switches as a stack network, one option is required for each individual device
- For further information on warranty conditions, please refer to the Service and Support Conditions
- The advance replacement applies within the EU. In metropolitan areas and if your LANCOM device fails, you will receive the replacement device on the next business day. In rare cases, delivery outside of the metropolitan areas may be postponed to the following business day. For information about the terms and conditions in your country, please contact your local distributor.
- LANCOM will have the defective device picked up by a courier service. Shipping is free of charge for you.
- RMA notification is possible at any time via the LANCOM RMA form or by telephone on weekdays (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at +49 (0) 2405 / 49 93 6-210). An advance replacement by the next business day is only possible if the notification of the support case and the dispatch of the replacement device does not fall on a public holiday (Registration until 2 p.m.).
- Parcels cannot be sent on the following days:
Fixed days per year: Jan 1st New Year's Day, May 1st Labor Day, Oct 3rd German Unification Day, Nov 1st All Saints' Day, Dec 24th Christmas Eve, Dec 25th 1st Christmas Day, Dec 26th 2nd Christmas Day, Dec 31st New Year's Eve
Variable days: Rose Monday, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Whit Monday, Corpus Christi
For more information about the estimated delivery time to your region (e. g. islands), please visit the website of the parcel service provider.
The LANCOM Next Business Day Replacement Option can be procured via the distribution and our resellers.