The tool LANmonitor is free of charge and ideal for the surveillance of small and mid-size networks for up to 50 devices.
Feel free to download your free-of-charge Central Monitoring Tool right here:
- Connection and interface status display
- Transfer rates, protocols, and IP addresses
- Display of software version, CPU load, and memory usage
- Logging of online times and transfer volumes
- Firewall event display and device syslog
- Logging of device activity to a file
- Graphical trace module for recordings and troubleshooting
- Spectral Scan to identify sources of interference in the WLAN
With LANCOM Spectral Scan you have a professional tool for an efficient WLAN troubleshooting. By scanning the entire RF spectrum, sources of interference can be identified, graphically illustrated, and the time of occurrence is documented. This way, the extensive workload of a specific channel at 2.4 GHz can be determined, leading to the conclusion that an interfering signal is in place. Having this information, the administrator can initiate countermeasures by switching the channel or removing the interfering signal.
Your direct line to us
Most questions can be resolved best in direct contact: We look forward to answering your questions and requests by phone or via the contact form.
Inside Sales International Team
+49 (0)2405 49936 122