Direct, prioritized 10/5 manufacturer support and security updates for devices, NBD advance replacement (10/5/NBD), guaranteed first response times (2 to 4 hours)
Unresolved technical queries or even device failures cost nerves, time, and therefore money. So play it safe right from the start and protect your investment: With LANcare Direct Advanced 10/5, you not only have access to safety-relevant security updates, but also to our manufacturer support with guaranteed first response times of max. four hours – and even within just two hours if you report massive operational disruptions by telephone. In the event of damage, we deliver a replacement device on the next business day so that the network is fully functional again within the shortest possible time.
- Shorter downtimes due to advance replacement in the event of a hardware defect with delivery on the next business day
- Direct manufacturer support with 10/5 availability for all LANCOM devices
- Guaranteed first response time of max. two hours for reporting massive operational disruptions by telephone (priority 1)
- Service hours from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET) with an first response time of max. four hours for concerns outside of massive operational disruptions (priority 2)
- Security updates for reliable, secure device operation during runtime
- Term-based for 1, 3, or 5 years and available as S, M, L, and XL variants depending on device type, renewable up to 5 years by re-registration.
After five years, LANCOM continues to offer LANcare Direct 24/7 or 10/5.
- Registration within the first three months after purchase of the LANCOM device
By purchasing products from LANCOM, you are choosing reliable and durable products, but failures and malfunctions do occur sometimes. With LANcare Direct Advanced 10/5, you reduce the downtime of network downtime to a minimum and benefit from an advance replacement of the device for which LANcare Direct Advanced 10/5 has been registered for the selected term. If you report a support case by 2 p.m. (CET), you will receive a replacement device by the next business day. This means that your network will be fully operational again within the shortest possible time.
When it comes to managing and efficiently operating networks, high system availability goes hand in hand with guaranteed response times when problems arise. Therefore, access professional help directly from the manufacturer for the registered device – regardless of the Lifecycle Management phase the LANCOM device is in. You also benefit from prioritized handling of your concern including an automatic callback guarantee. If you report a massive operational disruption by telephone, we will take care of your concern within two hours so that your services are running again within a short time.
For optimal cooperation, we recommend participation in the LANCOM Specialist Workshop.
Do you have hardware problems, configuration or information requests for which you need our support? Our experts will help you during service hours from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET) on business days (10/5). We handle your support case with an first response time of max. four hours.
Plan ahead and benefit from full protection for all LANCOM devices to ensure reliable business operations, especially in long-term projects. This includes free security updates of the respective operating system to ensure that the registered device is always running at the highest level of security.
For more information on software maintenance and the product lifecycle of your device, please visit the Lifecycle Management website.
- The service hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET) on business days do not include regional holidays in Wuerselen, Germany.
- Registration for LANcare Direct Advanced must take place within the first three months after purchase of the LANCOM device and is renewable to a maximum of five years. After five years, LANCOM continues to offer LANcare Direct 24/7 or 10/5.
- The LANCOM device which is to be covered by LANcare Direct Advanced must be fully functional and free of problems at the time of registration.
- LANcare Direct Advanced is bound to a specific device (serial number) and is not transferable.
- To register LANcare Direct Advanced for a LANCOM R&S®Unified Firewall, the firewall must be in operation with the LANCOM Basic or Full license and the registration has to take place simultaneously with the activation of the operating license.
- Multiple LANCOM R&S®Unified Firewalls in an HA cluster require only one registration of LANcare Direct Advanced for all devices.
- Multiple LANCOM SD-WAN gateways / routers in an HA cluster as well as multiple LANCOM switches in a stacked network require a registration of LANcare Direct Advanced for each individual device.
- For more Information, please refer to the Service and Support Conditions.
- The advance replacement applies within the EU. In metropolitan areas and if your LANCOM device fails, you will receive the replacement device on the next business day. In rare cases, delivery outside of the metropolitan areas may be postponed to the following business day. For information about the terms and conditions in your country, please contact your local distributor. Outside the EU, LANCOM offers LANcare Direct 24/7 or 10/5.
- LANCOM will have the defective device picked up by a courier service. Shipping is free of charge for you.
- RMA notification is possible at any time via the LANCOM RMA form or by telephone on weekdays (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at +49 (0) 2405 / 49 93 6-210). An advance replacement by the next business day is only possible if the notification of the support case and the dispatch of the replacement device does not fall on a public holiday (Registration until 2 p.m.).
- Parcels cannot be sent on the following days:
Fixed days per year: Jan 1st New Year's Day, May 1st Labor Day, Oct 3rd German Unification Day, Nov 1st All Saints' Day, Dec 24th Christmas Eve, Dec 25th 1st Christmas Day, Dec 26th 2nd Christmas Day, Dec 31st New Year's Eve
Variable days: Rose Monday, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Whit Monday, Corpus Christi
For more information about the estimated delivery time to your region (e. g. islands), please visit the website of the parcel service provider.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET)
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (CET)
To activate your LANcare product for your device, registration is mandatory. To do this, enter the serial number of the device and the license number of the LANcare product conveniently online. In addition, bulk registration is available for registering several LANcare products at the same time. You will then receive a registration confirmation by e-mail.
Benefit from LANcare protection such as security updates and an extended replacement service for your device. With LANcare Direct or LANcare Premium Support, you will also receive a PIN that you can use to access the LANCOM support portal and contact the support team in the event of a service issue.
Further information on all LANcare products can be found in the manual LANcare.