Security updates until EOL (min. 5 years) and 5 years NBD advance replacement (delivery within one business day (8/5/NBD))
Professional services in connection with business continuity are key to efficient network operation. So, it is best to protect your device directly when you purchase it. With LANcare Advanced, you receive security updates for your device throughout the entire product lifecycle. LANcare Advanced also offers you the highest level of investment protection and minimal downtime with its integrated advance replacement. In the event of a hardware defect, a replacement device will be delivered to you on the next business day.
Note: LANcare Advanced only applies within the EU. For replacement service outside the EU, please refer to LANcare Basic.
- Security updates until End of Life (EOL) status of the device (min. 5 years)
- Shorter downtimes due to 5 years advance replacement with next business day delivery for a LANCOM device from LANcare Advanced registration (max. until EOL status of the device)
- Registration within the first three months after purchase of the LANCOM device
- Available as S, M, L, and XL variants, depending on device type
This illustration shows how our software maintenance is based on the product lifecycle.
With LANcare Advanced, you can plan ahead and benefit from full protection throughout the entire product lifecycle of the device – i.e. for at least another five years. Particularly in long-term projects, LANcare Advanced ensures reliable, secure business operations beyond an official product discontinuation. This includes free software maintenance via security updates of the respective operating system to keep your device running at the highest level of security until the End of Life date.
For more information on software maintenance and the product lifecycle of your device, please visit the Lifecycle Management website.
By purchasing products from LANCOM, you are choosing reliable and durable products, but failures and malfunctions do occur sometimes. With LANcare Advanced, you reduce the downtime of your network to a minimum and benefit for five years from an advance replacement of the device for which LANcare Advanced has been registered. If you report a support case by 2 p.m. (CET), you will receive a replacement device by the next working day. This means that your network will be fully operational again within the shortest possible time.
- Registration of LANcare Advanced within the first three months after purchase of the LANCOM device.
- The LANCOM device which is to be covered by LANcare Advanced must be fully functional and free of problems at the time it is registrated.
- LANcare Advanced is bound to a specific device (serial number) and is not transferable.
- When operating several LANCOM devices as an HA cluster, a LANcare Advanced is required for each individual device in the cluster.
- For further information on warranty conditions, please refer to the Service and Support Conditions.
- The advance replacement applies within the EU. In metropolitan areas and if your LANCOM device fails, you will receive the replacement device on the next business day. In rare cases, delivery outside of the metropolitan areas may be postponed to the following business day. For information about the terms and conditions in your country, please contact your local distributor.
- LANCOM will have the defective device picked up by a courier service. Shipping is free of charge for you.
- RMA notification is possible at any time via the LANCOM RMA form or by telephone on weekdays (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CET) at +49 (0) 2405 / 49 93 6-210). An advance replacement by the next business day is only possible if the notification of the support case and the dispatch of the replacement device does not fall on a public holiday (Registration until 2 p.m. (CET)).
- Parcels cannot be sent on the following days:
Fixed days per year: Jan 1st New Year's Day, May 1st Labor Day, Oct 3rd German Unification Day, Nov 1st All Saints' Day, Dec 24th Christmas Eve, Dec 25th 1st Christmas Day, Dec 26th 2nd Christmas Day, Dec 31st New Year's Eve
Variable days: Rose Monday, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Whit Monday, Corpus Christi
For more information about the estimated delivery time to your region (e. g. islands), please visit the website of the parcel service provider.
To activate your LANcare product for your device, registration is mandatory. To do this, enter the serial number of the device and the license number of the LANcare product conveniently online. In addition, bulk registration is available for registering several LANcare products at the same time. You will then receive a registration confirmation by e-mail.
Benefit from LANcare protection such as security updates and an extended replacement service for your device. With LANcare Direct or LANcare Premium Support, you will also receive a PIN that you can use to access the LANCOM support portal and contact the support team in the event of a service issue.
Further information on all LANcare products can be found in the manual LANcare.