The LANCOM IAP-321 is a powerful 11n WLAN industrial access point. It serves professional and reliable WLAN to 11n clients either in the 2.4-GHz or 5-GHz band with optimized network load. In combination with the dust proof and vibration resistant the access point is ideal for the application in demanding environments such as warehouses, logistics, and covered outdoor areas.
- Single operation WLAN – operation at 2.4 or 5 GHz with up to 300 Mbps with IEEE 802.11a/g/n
- Robust full metal housing with protection rating IP-50 for maximum reliability in rough environments
- Reliable even at demanding temperatures (-20°C up to +50°C)
- Dynamic WLAN optimization thanks to LANCOM Active Radio Control (ARC)
- Powerful WLAN diagnostics with Spectral Scan
- Professional security features such as IEEE 802.1X
- Zero-touch deployment with a LANCOM WLAN controller
- Easy and secure integration of external users with the Public Spot Option
Most questions can be resolved best in direct contact: We look forward to answering your questions and requests by phone or via the contact form.
Inside Sales International Team
+49 (0)2405 49936 122