LANCOM 883 VoIP
This SD-WAN VoIP gateway enables small businesses on single sites to securely and seamlessly migrate from ISDN/analog to the new All-IP network. With integrated telephony functions and 2 analog interfaces, it is the perfect solution for connecting analog, ISDN and VoIP phones at locations with an All-IP connection—without having to replace existing components. At the same time the device provides high-speed Internet thanks to a VDSL2/ADSL2+ modem and fast wireless LAN based on IEEE 802.11n (Wi-Fi 4).
- SD-WAN VoIP gateway for the continued operation of existing ISDN components after converting to All-IP
- Professional telephony functions with the integrated LANCOM VCM (Voice Call Manager) & SBC (Session Border Controller)
- Flexible professional router for high-speed Internet access thanks to VDSL2 and ADSL2+ modem
- 4x internal ISDN connections for the connection to PBX systems with up to 4 S0 connections (2x NT and 2x TE/NT)
- Up to 8 simultaneous ISDN voice channels
- 3 IPSec VPN channels for professional and secure site connectivity
- Extension from 3 to 5 VPN channels with the LANCOM Enterprise Option and, if required, from 5 to 25 VPN channels with the LANCOM VPN Option possible
- Security Engineered in Germany
- Maximum security, reliability, and future-proofness
A network security status assessment is essential for the implementation of the NIS2 directive. LANCOM Lifecycle Management supports you in evaluating whether your existing devices can continue to be provided with important security updates.
Products with the status "End of Sale" will continue to receive software maintenance via major releases, release updates, and critical security updates for at least two years after official discontinuation as part of the LANCOM Lifecycle Management.
Please keep an eye on our tables to see when the components you are using will receive "End of Life" status, as security updates will no longer be available from this point onwards.
We will be happy to help you so that you can continue to operate your network infrastructure securely. Feel free to contact us!
Most questions can be resolved best in direct contact: We look forward to answering your questions and requests by phone or via the contact form.
Inside Sales International Team
+49 (0)2405 49936 122