Over 15,000 hospitals and senior living communities rely on STANLEY Healthcare solutions to empower caregivers to deliver better care. STANLEY Healthcare is a part of Stanley Black & Decker and a proud supporter of the Alzheimer’s Association®.
Our real-time visibility solutions are some of the most trusted in the industry, relied on by thousands of healthcare organizations world-wide. By freeing caregivers to focus on care and generating insight into the flow of people and equipment, we help caregivers and hospitals to work better. We are proud that our RTLS platform is ranked Best in KLAS for 2021, the eighth time it has topped the RTLS category based on independent evaluations directly from providers.
- Asset Management: Real-time visibility to the location and status of mobile medical equipment, driving higher utilization rates and eliminating costly manual searches
- Environmental Monitoring: Automation of temperature and humidity monitoring across multiple sites, for increased reporting accuracy, redirection of staff time to patients and cost avoidance
- Infant (Hugs®) and Patient Protection: Facility-wide protection for infants and patients, with 24/7 visibility to location, real-time alerts/door locks and status in all parts of the hospital
- Staff Protection: Personal protection for at-risk healthcare workers in the ED, Mental Health, OB and beyond
- Contact Tracing: Visibility on the interactions of individuals in your facility so you can respond to an incident with speed and focus