Is your company increasingly active at different locations? With the aim of delivering the quality applications that you need while enforcing the highest levels of network security, are your qualified technicians having to configure, network, and service each site individually? Apart from being error-prone and time-consuming, a further difficultly is the shortage of skilled workers.
For scalable, efficient, and secure networks
Would you like to learn more about professional software-defined wide-area networking? You’d like to know more about the powerful SD-WAN functions that take medium-sized and large companies to the next level of scalability and efficiency for wide-area networks?
“Multi-site working requires fast, reliable, and economical data connections together with high-performance on-site networking. SD-Branch solutions enable companies to secure and optimize the connections to and within their branch offices (WAN, LAN, WLAN, security). Modern SD-Branch solutions reduce network complexity, and the entire network can be managed and operated via an integrated management platform. This not only increases efficiency, scalability and security in the network, but also saves time, effort, and expense.” – techconsult survey from 2022
Make no compromises! The SD-WAN solution from LANCOM offers you immense advantages that take medium-sized and large companies to the next level of scalability, efficiency, and security.
- Trust the excellent rating of other users in the Reader's Choice IP Insider Awards 2020: The LANCOM Systems SD-WAN solution receives GOLD!
- LANCOM has many years of experience in setting up very large networks with the highest requirements for operational stability and security.
- Outstanding user rating: Placement in the "Champions" field in the PUR IT-Ops user survey and the Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution area in succession.
LANCOM SD-WAN offers you a holistic product portfolio for secure working from any location, automated site connectivity, and top security technology – developed and hosted in Germany. With us you can rely on lower costs, more time, and less stress.
- “One-click security” at all locations
- State-of-the-art encryption with IKEv2 IPsec VPN according to the specifications of the BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security)
- Industry-leading cybersecurity technology and Unified Threat Management with the R&S®PACE2 DPI engine, sandboxing and machine learning, anti-virus, SSL inspection, and content filter (incl. BPjM filter for maximum youth protection)
- Trusted cloud developed and hosted in Germany, or alternatively as a private cloud hosted in the data center of your choice
- LANCOM, a German manufacturer: Full compliance with European security regulations
- GDPR-compliant handling of your data while adhering to the highest security standards
- Independent certification by the German Federal Office for Information Security confirms the LANCOM security pledge
Automated network management
The LANCOM Management Cloud is the central network orchestrator, which provisions and manages the entire infrastructure and the various network segments (WAN, LAN, WLAN, Security). Simply use the graphical interface to define the target scenario – the manual configuration of individual devices is now a thing of the past.
Be it a public cloud or private cloud for large enterprise networks and service providers: The LANCOM Management Cloud offers maximum agility, flexibility, quality, and security for your network.
Fully-managed SD-WAN & Security "as-a-Service"
A higher level of networking must go hand in hand with an equally high level of security: A new type of security architecture - Gartner calls this SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) - provides security applications "as a service" at all company locations via a cloud-based service.
LANCOM's SASE approach is based on security "made & hosted in Germany" as a trusted all-in-one solution for state-of-the-art security and Unified Threat Management (UTM), protection against spam, viruses, malware, and complex cyberattacks.
Through comprehensive cloud-based Secure Web Gateway capabilities, all of your sites are equally protected against the increasing threats from the Internet - without the need for additional hardware. These services can either be provided "fully-managed" by LANCOM or operated by system houses.