LANCOM WLANmonitor can centrally monitor the status of a wireless network. It presents information about the entire network in general and detailed information about individual access points and clients. WLANmonitor is already within the scope of delivery provided with all LANCOM products.
The current version is always available for free in the download area.
With LANCOM WLANmonitor you can centrally monitor the status of a wireless network (WLAN). It presents information about the entire network in general and detailed information about individual access points and logged- in clients. LANCOM WLANmonitor can also collect access points into groups. These groups may consist of access points gathered in buildings, departments, or at particular locations. In particular with large WLAN infrastructures, this helps to keep an overview of the entire network.
Feel free to download your free-of-charge WLAN monitoring tool here:
- Centralized control of access points, wireless routers, wireless controllers and clients in WLANs
- Monitoring of a large number of parameters like signal strength, IP addresses, used network profiles or data rates
- Practical split view Interface
- Displaying of unknown access points and WLAN clients (Rogue AP / Client Detection)
- Monitoring of security settings for all WLAN devices
Most questions can be resolved best in direct contact: We look forward to answering your questions and requests by phone or via the contact form.
Inside Sales International Team
+49 (0)2405 49936 122