This fully managed switch is perfect for critical infrastructures and a large number of network components that require no additional power cabling. With an additional hot-swappable power supply, either full PoE performance on all 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports or maximum reliability are achieved. With 4 SFP+ ports and basic layer-3 features such as static routing and DHCP, this switch offers intelligent management and numerous security features. Orchestrated via the LANCOM Management Cloud and SD-LAN, the configuration is dynamic, automated, and efficient.
- Fully managed access switch with 48x Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4x SFP+
- Basic Layer 3 features like static routing and DHCP server
- 1x hot swappable PSU and separate slot for the extension of a second PSU
- IEEE 802.3af / at PoE support for efficient power supply of connected 820 watt devices (1440 watts with second PSU)
- Energy saving function according to IEEE 802.3az - Port shutdown, if no data is transmitted
- Front-to-back fan design for optimal cooling in 19" racks
- Security through configurable access control on all ports according to IEEE 802.1X
- Secure remote management through TACACS+, SSH, SSL and SNMPv3
- SD-LAN - for easy and fast configuration via the LANCOM Management Cloud
- IPv6 and IPv4 support for modern enterprise networks
- 5-year warranty on all components
Most questions can be resolved best in direct contact: We look forward to answering your questions and requests by phone or via the contact form.
Inside Sales International Team
+49 (0)2405 49936 122