We provide you with all resources, downloads, and important information you need to successfully implement LANCOM Wireless ePaper Displays into your individual network infrastructure.
Note: LANCOM Systems does not guarantee that the applications described here and the Wireless ePaper system can be operated in any network infrastructure without restriction.
- Registering and activating a LANCOM Wireless ePaper license
- Upgrading the LANCOM Wireless ePaper Server from version 1.40 to a version as of 1.73 (Windows operating systems)
- Porting a LANCOM Wireless ePaper Server to another system
- Adding Wireless ePaper Displays to the LANCOM Wireless ePaper Server by means of bulk import
- Simultaneous resetting of multiple Wireless ePaper Displays on the LANCOM Wireless ePaper Server
- Useful organizational measures after installing a Wireless ePaper system
- Connecting the ePaper server to Office 365 using “modern authentication”
Additional configuration articles are always available in our Support Knowledge Base.
Additional troubleshooting articles are always available in our Support Knowledge Base.
Note: The manuals as listed here are directed at experts! They describe systems of a certain software version and are thus only serve illustration purposes.
This manual illustrates the different functionalities of the Wireless ePaper Server for a central management and monitoring of your Wireless ePaper infrastructure.
This document describes how to use the programming interface (API) of the Wireless ePaper Server to connect to external systems or to implement your own solutions.
Note: The scripts as listed here are directed at experts! They describe systems of a certain software version and are thus only serve illustration purposes. The provided files include codes and meeting room templates. You can either use the files as they are or edit them according to your needs.
Most questions can be resolved best in direct contact: We look forward to answering your questions and requests by phone or via the contact form.
Inside Sales International Team
+49 (0)2405 49936 122