LANCOM products stand for maximum reliability. However, should a malfunction nevertheless occur or you need technical support, we offer a wide range of support services. The first option to solve many configuration and troubleshooting questions yourself is the extensive LANCOM Support Knowledge Base.
Support for LANCOM partners
In order for LANCOM partners to reliably calculate support for their customers with prompt backup support, participants in the LANcommunity partner program receive preferred partner support with defined response times (SLA).
Tip: you are not a partner yet? In addition to the exclusive partner support, we offer participants of our LANcommunity partner program other essential services such as attractive partner conditions, demo devices, deal registration and much more. More informations & to the registration
For LANCOM end customers, we always recommend their local LANCOM Partner as the first point of contact for support requests. For their part, our qualified reseller and system house partners have access to preferred manufacturer support with guaranteed response times (SLA), enabling them to provide fast and competent support.
In addition, we also offer extensive free support for LANCOM end customers via the LANCOM Support Knowledge Base, FAQ,
and Common Support Tips on the LANCOM website, as well as via the LANCOM End Customer Support Portal*.
In the Support Portal, you can submit and manage your support requests online.
- Please note that longer waiting times are possible when processing end customer inquiries.
- In urgent cases, depending on availability, you can book the charged LANCOM Emergency Support which ensures short-term processing of your support portal request with a response time of 30 minutes maximum.
* Important note: For central network components, whose reliable operation is of elementary importance in complex infrastructures, we only offer charged end customer support with guaranteed first response times (SLA) and availability by telephone. This provides the necessary protection in the event of a support incident.
LANCOM switches XS series
LANCOM switches GS-4500 series
LANCOM R&S®Unified Firewalls
LANCOM Central-site gateways
LANCOM WLAN controllers
Support offerings for end customers with central network components
- Protection as part of a LANCOM support contract: LANCOM Premium Support Access and LANCOM MSP-Care-24/7
- Protection as a stand-alone product via extended, charged services: LANCOM Service Pack 24/7 and LANCOM Service Pack 10/5
- In urgent cases, the LANCOM Emergency Support, qualified LANCOM Partners, or the LANCOM Support Knowledge Base are also available.